Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

The pop up images do not work when you go through to a product, when you leave the home page and go to a product, the cart no longer pops out either.

what setting do you have for Activate Css Styles & Javascripts in VM, is there something else we should be enabling?

thanks

phong nam Friend

Hi coldclimber,

In general, you can configure to display the popup images in backend of Virtuemart component (Virtuemart >> Configuration >> Checkout tab >> Display modal popup upon ‘Add to cart’ option). In addition, all javascrips and css styles of fancy box are located in componentscom_virtuemartassetsjsfancybox path.

coldclimber JA JobBoard

ok so why does yours work and mine does not?

installed the template, installed virtuemart images do not pop up why?

phong nam Friend

Hi coldclimber,

Well, if posible, can you send me PM with your admin login ? I will check & back to you with detailed suggestion then.

phong nam Friend

Hi coldclimber,

I has gotten your PM already. On our JA Hawkstore template, we adjusted our template jQuery to cooperate compatibly with the jQuery functions of K2 and Virtuemart component. You need to install K2 component and configure the K2 jQuery settings in K2 >> Parameters to loading its jQuery.

The Popup image & Add to cart feature work fine now on your website now !

coldclimber JA JobBoard

many thanks, so if i was to create a new site this would not happen again if i download the latest version of this template.

phong nam Friend

Hi coldclimber,

The latest quickstart is better. If you install the template only, K2 needs to be installed and configured with its jQuey settings as i mentioned. Your website will work fine with this Popup images.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  phong nam 10 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum