Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hello everybody,

I just finished to installing JA Pollux and already do I meet several difficulties. I fixed some of the problems but now I don’t know what to do… Could you help me please ?

1/ I got a constant error on page : ” Line 9, error : jasdl_activmenu is not defined.

2/ I selected droplinemenu (number 4) on index.PHP template as the user guide but nothing happens !

3/ I don’t know why, the far right end onglet on the topmenu slides underneath the first one while there’s still enough space on the right side of topmenu for it to go where I want it ?

4/ I don’t understand the use of having the same menu twice (topmenu and mainmenu). I’d like to delete the mainmenu to replace it with usermenu but when I unpublish it, the topmenu is disappears too. May be I make mistake on the method to adopt. Also, in the Joomla version I own, they precise “you cannot delete the mainmenu, it’s necessary to Joomla fonctionning” This I understand even less ! :((

I’m disappointed. Thank you very much for your answers.

Regards

Khanh Le Moderator

<blockquote>
    1/ I got a constant error on page : ” Line 9, error : jasdl_activmenu is not defined.

2/ I selected droplinemenu (number 4) on index.PHP template as the user guide but nothing happens !

3/ I don’t know why, the far right end onglet on the topmenu slides underneath the first one while there’s still enough space on the right side of topmenu for it to go where I want it ?
    </blockquote>
    I think I need your live site to see what happen.

<blockquote>
    4/ I don’t understand the use of having the same menu twice (topmenu and mainmenu). I’d like to delete the mainmenu to replace it with usermenu but when I unpublish it, the topmenu is disappears too. May be I make mistake on the method to adopt. Also, in the Joomla version I own, they precise “you cannot delete the mainmenu, it’s necessary to Joomla fonctionning” This I understand even less !
    </blockquote>
    You could change the menu setting in file: ja_scriptdlmenu.php (as you address that you use dropline menu.)

$japarams->set( 'menutype', 'mainmenu' ); // Source of menu

jedeon75 Friend

Hi Khan,
    Thank you for your answer. My site is still on localhost. I would like to configured it well before published…
    Could you explain me step by step the 4 question please ?

Bye

gobabygo Friend

… would like to change the top menu (question #4) like Jedeon75. Khan, can you explain how to do it please? Thanks!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  gobabygo 17 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum