Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hello everyone, hopefully an easy fix but it’s rather annoying.

The text on a poll (The options to choose) are aligned to the center. Obviously they should be aligned to the left, but they are not. I did some hunting on google and found an answer stating that this should be placed in the .css:
    under the template stable border td
    text-align: left;

Now I already had that in there, and it’s not making a difference. (I am refreshing properly as well)

Could anyone help me with this?

Thank you in advance.

cjmicro Friend

I have the poll on sandidine II and it is aligned left. can you show a url?

http://www.wowgraphicdesigns.com/test/ (here is mine, position right)

Cheryl

vwrmic Friend

Thanks for the reply. Your’s is exactly the same as mine. You have a large gap between the button and the text, so for instance if you had just “yes” and “no” as poll options, they would be nearly in the middle.

cjmicro Friend

OK you are talking about the space betwee then… I see. The alignment is left, but the space in between is determined by padding or margin probably. Somewhere in this area maybe?

table.pollstableborder td {
    border-collapse: collapse;
    border-spacing: 0;
    padding: 4px !important;
    background: none;
    }

I’m not sure exactly where it is but maybe this will help.
    Cheryl

vwrmic Friend

Thanks for the reply. I have looked into what you posted, the padding: 4px !important; is the only value which make an effect. I can change it to -2px for instance and it will move the text closer (only by a few pixels) Not only that, but it also moves the buttons closer as well.

Hope I can get a fix for this, i’ve been searching google for a while now and still haven’t come up with something.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  vwrmic 15 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum