Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

When i created a poll with long name, In the pool area select poll is area is too short. How can i get it to long and i can see my long name poll.
    How can i do it. Thanks

Saguaros Moderator

Hello

In the configuration of the Poll Layout, you put ” ja-poll” into the “Page Class Suffix” parameter.

and then you put my rule into the template.css file.
    [PHP]
    .ja-poll select {
    width:400px !important;
    }[/PHP]

good luck

alioztr Friend

<em>@tienhc 153458 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello

In the configuration of the Poll Layout, you put ” ja-poll” into the “Page Class Suffix” parameter.

and then you put my rule into the template.css file.
    [PHP]
    .ja-poll select {
    width:400px !important;
    }[/PHP]

good luck</blockquote>

I didn’t understand anything.

amsolutions Friend

Do you have FTP? You need to edit the template.css files directly through your FTP.

alioztr Friend

<em>@amsolutions 156903 wrote:</em><blockquote>Do you have FTP? You need to edit the template.css files directly through your http://FTP.</blockquote&gt;
    I did put your code in to the template.ccs file but Nothing changed

amsolutions Friend

<em>@alioztr 156907 wrote:</em><blockquote>I did put your code in to the template.ccs file but Nothing changed</blockquote>

That may be because there are 2 template.css files:

1. templates/ja_halite/css/template.css
    2. templates/ja_halite/template.css

Don’t put the same file in both – download both separately, edit them separately and re-upload them separately.

Does it work now? Sometimes I have to refresh my browser 3 or 4 times for the changes to take effect.

alioztr Friend

<em>@amsolutions 157031 wrote:</em><blockquote>That may be because there are 2 template.css files:

1. templates/ja_halite/css/template.css
    2. templates/ja_halite/template.css

Don’t put the same file in both – download both separately, edit them separately and re-upload them separately.

Does it work now? Sometimes I have to refresh my browser 3 or 4 times for the changes to take effect.</blockquote>

Are you sure there are 2 .css file. I have online one template.css file :((

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  alioztr 14 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum