Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I was just curious if we are suppose to get any type of verification message that we turned in our points for a membership redemption. It’s been so long since I did it I don’t recall. I just filled one out and it definitely took my points but I don’t see any “outgoing” pm that I sent it and did not receive any type of notice.

bennitos Friend

Hello Nefar,

The redemptions is not an automated system, it is checked every couple of days and you will get a msg when it is processed. But since this is done manually you dont get any notification right away.

nefar Friend

<em>@bennitos 148562 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello Nefar,

The redemptions is not an automated system, it is checked every couple of days and you will get a msg when it is processed. But since this is done manually you dont get any notification right away.</blockquote>

4 days left till subscription is up — week since sent in redemption request — tick tock tick tock 😉

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

nefar;1495484 days left till subscription is up — week since sent in redemption request — tick tock tick tock 😉

Do not worry nefar,

I confirm your reciept of 1 year JA Standard Membership 3,000 credits into the redemption account. I shall request update of the same for your membership extension.

Have fun.

Arvind

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Arvind Chauhan 14 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum