Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi everyone,

I’m one more time I’m in front of IE 5-6 png transparency bug. As you can the when using that weird browser, Png transparency is not working everywhere. It’s ok for the logo and menu icons, but it’s not working for PNG inside modules.

I tried a fix that used to work before without any success on Ja_Corona template.

So my question is:

Is there a tool included in the template to manage IE bug (if yes how to use it?), or do I need to fix it by myself using external patch?

If anyone has a reliable solution for this, please let me know.

Good work, all.

Damien

Sherlock Friend

I viewed your site, i didnt see error in IE 6 as you said or you disabled it ?

damienduez Friend

Yes I tried a fix which is working. But now Menu icons are strecht. I think the 2 fixes are compatible. I would prefer make the original one work instead of having 2.

damienduez Friend

Ok I finaly get it work using Joomlart fix. elements needs to be declared in index.php.

I added the last line with my specific class.

function makeTransBG() {
    makeTransBg($(‘ja-header’));
    makeTransBg($$(‘h1.logo a’));
    makeTransBg($$(‘#ja-mainnav img’));
    makeTransBg($(‘ja-footer’));
    makeTransBg($$(‘#ja-footer img’));
    makeTransBg($$(‘.webhosting-module img’));
    }

joeleal Friend

Can you please tell me where to place it in the index.php file

skyshing Friend

Yes, I also would like to know how to fix png in the content, where are about did you place this script in the index.php? Pleae reply if you have the solution. Thanks

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  skyshing 15 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum