Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Other problems encountered
    Dashboard Ja comment component
    Notice: Undefined index: __default in /home/qdg/domains/quotidianodigela.it/public_html/administrator/components/com_jacomment/views/comment/view.html.php on line 98

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/qdg/domains/quotidianodigela.it/public_html/administrator/components/com_jacomment/views/comment/view.html.php on line 98

Enable the plugin System – JA Comment, clicking management modules, search tools will not work

Enable the plugin Editor Button – JAComment ON It appears the following error: Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; plgButtonJACommentOn has a deprecated constructor in /home/qdg/domains/quotidianodigela.it/public_html/plugins/editors-xtd/jacommenton/jacommenton.php on line 21

Altri problemi riscontrati

Attivando il plugin System – JA Comment, cliccando su gestione moduli, strumenti di ricerca non funziona

Attivando il plugin Editor Button – JAComment ON appare il seguente errore: Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; plgButtonJACommentOn has a deprecated constructor in /home/qdg/domains/quotidianodigela.it/public_html/plugins/editors-xtd/jacommenton/jacommenton.php on line 21

Mo0nlight Moderator

Hi,

Could you update the support credentials of your site i.e: URL, Admin & FTP account so I can check for you?

Regards

lg21 Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Mo0nlight Moderator

Hi,

I had fixed the warning message.

The error with JA Comment system plugin is weird. Give me more time to investigate on this.

Regards

lg21 Friend
    lg21 Friend
    Mo0nlight Moderator

Hi,

Yes, I enabled it again.

At this moment, JA Comment has an issue with latest version of Joomla 3.6.5. Please give us more time to check and get it fixed. I will get back to you when its done.

Thank you.

lg21 Friend
    Mo0nlight Moderator

Hi,

It’s working now.

I edit the file : plugins/system/system_jacomment/system_jacomment.php

Change

$jabtlink = defined('T3_URL') ? T3_URL.'/bootstrap/js/bootstrap.js' : JURI::root(true) .'/components/com_jacomment/libs/bootstrap/js/bootstrap.min.js';

To

$jabtlink = defined('T3_URL') ? T3_URL.'/bootstrap/js/bootstrap.js' : JURI::root() .'/media/jui/js/bootstrap.min.js';

Regards

lg21 Friend
    Mo0nlight Moderator

Hi,

I fixed the comment. It’s showing up now.

Still checking why it can not edit the css file. Please stay tune at the moment.

Regards.

lg21 Friend
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

This topic contains 11 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  lg21 7 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum