Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

I want to modify my website like Ja Teline IV. I want to plugin Jatabs2 module position for latest news/Most read/ like Ja Teline IV. I tried many times, but I do not know how to do. I raised question and some of your staff told me was not accurate, and it wast not help. I still have problem.

I disable Sl-2, and I used only Sl-1 and Sl-3. Please help me to plugin jatabs2 module position at Sl-3 for latest News/Most Read. I will be looking forward your response.

If you open, my website, you will see advertisement and Latest News at Sl-3. Latest News module is not jatabs; so please replace this with jatabs2.

Thank you
    Shar

HeR0 Friend

Hi Globalchin,

I enable JA Tabs2 module and set tab title to top and change name of adv module to Advertisement because current name is long, so it display is not nice on tab. I’m very sorry when i change name of Advertisement, the content of this module is lost. Please add it again.

Regards,

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  HeR0 11 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum