Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hello, why my webpage show the google map on my WAPSERVER – windows But not on my webpage running on redhat7 web server.

{jamap mode=’normal’  map_width=’800′ map_height=’300′            locations='{"location":{"0":"Imago HQ: 2014 Tulare Street, Suite #810"},"latitude":{"0":"36.733836"},"longitude":{"0":"-119.789581"},"info":{"0":"Imago HQ: 2014 Tulare Street, Suite #810"}}’ maptype=’normal’ zoom=’15’ maptype_control_display=’1′ maptype_control_style=’drop_down’ maptype_control_position=’TL’ toolbar_control_display=’1′ toolbar_control_style=’default’ toolbar_control_position=’TL’ sensor=’1′ }{/jamap}

the map appears but at the same time it disappears,

• This topic was modified 6 years, 1 month ago by  imurillo.

1. mapa
    imurillo Friend

Regards.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

Something wrong with the API of google map on your site, try to create a new one, check out docs here: https://www.joomlart.com/documentation/joomla-plugins/ja-google-map-plugin-joomla-extension-documentation#plugin-config

Regards

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 6 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum