Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author

Hi
    i was looking in the forum and didnt found an answer.
    i use JA Nuevo, in the Inner pages the JA_Nuevo – Default is selected.

the JA Masshead works fine but i need to reduce the Height of the image from 1600X430px to 1600X200px.

if i change it without change in code it post only a part of the image.

Please your help.

Thanks

Avrik

TomC Moderator

Are you talking about the “sliding” image of the dancers in the center of your home page?

avrik Friend

no, about the fix pic in all the other pages.

http://heichal-maalot.co.il/cndi/index.php/cndi-forms

TomC Moderator

Just inspected the CSS relative to the image – which is a background image – and it appears the image is, in fact, 1600×200

avrik Friend

in the template.css is only the file name , no size , i cant find the place that have the image size/

Thanks

TomC Moderator

In the following CSS rule, it shows the file path for the background image you’re using . . .

.jamasshead {
    background: url("/cndi/templates/ja_nuevo/images/bg-masthead.jpg") no-repeat scroll 0 0 / cover rgba(0, 0, 0, 0);
    padding: 115px;
    text-align: center;
    }

If you inspect that image within an image editor (i.e. photoshop) – or even just right click on the image and select “properties.” it should show you that the image is 1600×200. That’s what it is telling me when I inspect the CSS rule (and image link) via Firebug.

avrik Friend

the image you see is a new one i put in the site , its size is 1600X200 but its streched to 1600X430

TomC Moderator

Okay, do me a favor . . . . temporarily set “Optimize CSS” to “Off” within your Template Manager–General settings.

avrik Friend

ok done, Optimize CSS off
    can it be the parameters of the JA Masshead module position?
    Thanks

TomC Moderator

Try This . . . .

Within file path —> /templates/ja_nuevo/local/css/themes/cndi-d/template.css
    at line 5914, ass a “height” property – as follows:

.jamasshead {
    background: url("../../../../images/bg-masthead.jpg") no-repeat scroll 0 0 / cover rgba(0, 0, 0, 0);
    height: 200px;
    padding: 115px;
    text-align: center;
    }

SAVE CHANGES – CLEAR CACHE -REFRESH PAGE

Is that the result you were looking for?

avrik Friend

Ok its a lot better, but stil not use all the image size.

in the original image of the JA_Nuevo its shrink the image from 1600 to the actual screen size.

Thanks

TomC Moderator

How are things supposed to display?

Maybe throw together a screenshot mockup?

avrik Friend

this is the new image 1600X200

the print screen show the old image 1600X430 (cut to 200px after the last change)

it should look like the print screen with the new image

1. 1bg-masthead
    2. sample1
    TomC Moderator

Honestly, I ‘m not sure you’re going to be able to get a uniform display for all screen resolutions the way your background image is at this moment. However, I’m going to throw this out to my Support Team colleagues for a look and further comment.

avrik Friend

Thanks for your help,
    for now i made a litel cheat: i insert the 200px file to 430px file and its looks fine but its not the solution for this.
    please let me know the Support Team answer.

Thanks

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

This topic contains 18 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 9 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum