Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Please please please update JA Edenite… We need a new corporate portal template 🙂

Comment to this post if you want it, too!

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

JA Edenite will be updated to T3 framework 2 in the coming months. No dates but thats the plan so far. You can share your idea’s for the update. I shall pass it on to the developers for consideration.

regards

Arvind

russh Friend

<em>@drarvindc 201579 wrote:</em><blockquote>JA Edenite will be updated to T3 framework 2 in the coming months. No dates but thats the plan so far. You can share your idea’s for the update. I shall pass it on to the developers for consideration.

regards

Arvind</blockquote>

for myself, I’d like to see a fast SEF template – with Google fonts. The Contacts page from JA Community + looks great and along the lines I’d like to see on an Edenite II template. JA Thumbnail needs to work perfectly (for myself!) and an updated Slideshow or services/product rollover for the topsl module.

As it’s a business portal, the topsl side needs to stay small and not dominate the visible screen area. Again, as this is business focussed, consider where generic contact information would go – a position for ‘team (or departments) and contact details would be great.

– Mobile stylesheet would be great

– As it’s corporate – space for branding (current JA Edenite logo space is small!), newsletter sign-up, social media.
    Twitter/facebook/skype integration is key for any business today – but they can be components/modules/plugins of course.

I’ll post more thoughts later!

rode kruis afdeling nijmegen Friend

Indeed, update JA Edinite for J1.6, T3 (latest version), megamenu and mobile version!
    We need the flexibility of T3 and megamenu for our corporate website and intranet!
    Thanks for your hard work and consideration to this matter.

jardin Friend

Please update JA Edenite! I would love to see this template on my new Joomla 1.6 website.

Thank you

russh Friend

<em>@drarvindc 201579 wrote:</em><blockquote>JA Edenite will be updated to T3 framework 2 in the coming months. No dates but thats the plan so far. You can share your idea’s for the update. I shall pass it on to the developers for consideration.

regards

Arvind</blockquote>

hey, it’s now a new year since your post (!) – any news on the update for JA Edenite… tentatively due in 2011?

Anonymous Moderator

Hi,

We are trying our best to release upgraded templates for Joomla 1.6.

The schedule for release is broadly few templates (3-4) templates per week and It is very difficult to get the exact names / chronological order of release as teams are working on all of them. Currently, there are 14 templates released.

Please keep eye on the blog as all releases will be announced there.

Thanks for your great patience.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous 13 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum