Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Please, please, on behalf of many of your users, sort out the clarity with which you list your download files.

I am a delighted 😀 user of Joomlart templates – and am currently using Edenite. But I am driven to frustration by the confusing way you have listed the downloads.

Firstly, you must make it clear which specific version of Joomla each download (including patches) is tried and tested for.

Secondly, you must understand that many users are applying templates to pre-existing sites and they have no wish to install the full version of Joomla. The quick install is no doubt of use to some people. Please do not force us to download things we don’t want – it only leads to bloat.

Thirdly, please put the mod_jaslideshow for Joomla version 1.5.3 in the list of downloads. It has been requested in so many threads, it is such poor customer service that you have failed to make it available.

I want Joomlart to grow and prosper – it will, if it listens and responds to its customers. It won’t, if it continues on its current course.

regards

Tim

Menalto Friend

How d oyou think about the system now? same as before?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Menalto 15 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum