Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I have transfer my site from a shared server to a vps server….Now i have tried to instal a plugin and i get the next error:

JFolder::create: Infinite loop detected
    Atenţie! - mutarea a eşuat

Warning: file_exists() [function.file-exists]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/usr/home/xxxxxx/domains/xxxxx/public_html/tmp) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/xxxxx/:/tmp:/var/tmp:/usr/local/lib/php/) in /home/xxxxx/domains/xxxxx/public_html/libraries/joomla/filesystem/file.php on line 323

Warning: is_dir() [function.is-dir]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/usr/home/xxxxxx/domains/xxxxxxx/public_html) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/xxxxx/:/tmp:/var/tmp:/usr/local/lib/php/) in /home/xxxxx/domains/xxxxx/public_html/libraries/joomla/filesystem/folder.php on line 392

Warning: is_dir() [function.is-dir]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/usr/home/xxxxxx/domains/xxxxxx) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/xxxxx/:/tmp:/var/tmp:/usr/local/lib/php/) in /home/xxxxx/domains/xxxxxxx/public_html/libraries/joomla/filesystem/folder.php on line 392

Warning: is_dir() [function.is-dir]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/usr/home/xxxxx/domains) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/xxxxx/:/tmp:/var/tmp:/usr/local/lib/php/) in /home/xxxxx/domains/xxxxxx/public_html/libraries/joomla/filesystem/folder.php on line 392

Warning: is_dir() [function.is-dir]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/usr/home/xxxx) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/xxxxx/:/tmp:/var/tmp:/usr/local/lib/php/) in /home/xxxxx/domains/xxxxxx/public_html/libraries/joomla/filesystem/folder.php on line 392

Warning: is_dir() [function.is-dir]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/usr/home) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/xx/:/tmp:/var/tmp:/usr/local/lib/php/) in /home/xxx/domains/xxxx/public_html/libraries/joomla/filesystem/folder.php on line 392

Warning: is_dir() [function.is-dir]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/usr) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/xxxx/:/tmp:/var/tmp:/usr/local/lib/php/) in /home/xxxx/domains/xxxx/public_html/libraries/joomla/filesystem/folder.php on line 392

Warning: is_dir() [function.is-dir]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/xxxxx/:/tmp:/var/tmp:/usr/local/lib/php/) in /home/xxxxx/domains/xxxxxx/public_html/libraries/joomla/filesystem/folder.php on line 392

Warning: is_dir() [function.is-dir]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/xxxx/:/tmp:/var/tmp:/usr/local/lib/php/) in /home/xxxx/domains/xxxxx/public_html/libraries/joomla/filesystem/folder.php on line 392

Warning: is_writeable() [function.is-writeable]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/usr/home/xxxxx/domains/xxxxx/public_html/tmp) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/xxxx/:/tmp:/var/tmp:/usr/local/lib/php/) in /home/xxxx/domains/xxxxx/public_html/libraries/joomla/filesystem/file.php on line 345

Warning: is_file() [function.is-file]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/usr/home/xxx/domains/xxxxx/public_html/tmp/plgPPGallery.zip) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/xxxx/:/tmp:/var/tmp:/usr/local/lib/php/) in /home/xxxx/domains/xxxxx/public_html/libraries/joomla/filesystem/archive/zip.php on line 126"

All the plugin i have tried to instalit gives me that error…
    Someone pls helpme….
    Thank you!

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Hi There,

Thats a problem from your Host. You should call them up and ask them to fix it up for you.

You can try the manual fix as suggested on the Joomla! official docs site. >> http://docs.joomla.org/How_do_you_install_an_extension%3F

Regards

Arvind

dyzzithe1 Friend

<em>@drarvindc 186354 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi There,

Thats a problem from your Host. You should call them up and ask them to fix it up for you.

You can try the manual fix as suggested on the Joomla! official docs site. >> http://docs.joomla.org/How_do_you_install_an_extension%3F

Regards

Arvind</blockquote>
    Ok…i understand….Thank you!

toymaker Friend
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  toymaker 13 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum