Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi,

Could someone please tell me how to get the JA_Header to work in the header of JA_Polaris? I searched the forums several times, but can`t find anything helping.

When I try it gets like the picture in my attachments.

By the way, Bellatrix is a faboulos template!

Best regards,

Proxaal.

1. polaris
    Khanh Le Moderator

Please post your live site url here.

proxaal oxaal Friend

Hi,

The live site is not up for the moment, but I took a screenshot as you can see in my first message.

I modified the template a little bit, but that do not affect the JA Header Module. It was on the same position before the modifying.
    Its also gets the same position if I use the Random Image module.

How can I fix this?

Best regards,
    Proxaal.

antoniu1 Friend

As far as I can see you need to adjust the margins, meaning padding or margin settings of that area. I’m sure you can find it in the CSS somewhere?

proxaal oxaal Friend

Thanks for your reply, but I`m afraid this is not it. I`ve been going through the css several times and been testing, but can`t fint anything there to affect the Ja Header`s position.

Any other suggestions?

Best Regards,
    Proxaal

antoniu1 Friend

I can’t tell, because I cannot look into your source code. But I am sure you can find a solution! And it IS a simple solution, I assure you. Don’t go too deep for this.

Good luck!
    Tom

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  antoniu1 17 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum