Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Please, i want reduce font-size (see here http://www.italgross.it/menu.gif ), but i don’t know where i must go to modify, can you help me.
    Thank you

orpheus2510 Friend

It depends from the menu type, you have chosen: if you have a splitmenu, you go to “templatesja_larixja_splitmenu” and open the ja-splitmenu.css, then you search the line in the part “TOP-NAVIGATION” with “font-size: 135%” and change the percent number.
    If you have a transmenu, you go to the “templatesja_larixja_transmenu” and open the ja-transmenuh.css, then you search the line in the part “Added classes by Khanh …” with “font-size: 135%” and change the percent number as well.
    If you are using a cssmenu (son of suckerfish), you go to “templatesja_larixja_cssmenu” and open the ja-sosdmenu.css, then you search the line in the part “STYLING THE MENU” with “font-size: 135%” and change the percent number as well.

alegioia Friend

Thank you very much, now is ok:D

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  alegioia 16 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum