Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I love this template. Is there any chance of getting a pure white version? 😀

Thank you!

cjmicro Friend

You can change colors easily in CSS, if you get firefox developer tools you can view and edit css on screen to help you easily find the places that need changing. I usually do a global search and replace for colors in the template.css and the menu css.

Cheryl

uniquebiz Friend

ironlion37;178707Hi,

I love this template. Is there any chance of getting a pure white version? 😀

Thank you!

There is a white version, go to administrator backend/Extensions/Template Manager. Select norite template, click edit button, when next page comes up select colour, change to white, save and use. Handy video tutorial I made here http://www.monsoftwebdesign.net/tutorials/norite_demo/norite_demo.htm to assist you.

Cheers Shannon

ironlion37 Friend

Thanks Shannon, but what I’m looking for is a version with a pure white backgorund, not the light gray that is the current “white”.

uniquebiz Friend

ironlion37;178897Thanks Shannon, but what I’m looking for is a version with a pure white backgorund, not the light gray that is the current “white”.

hmmn my colour blindness must be showing seemed white to me.:)
    However I went and changed the colour of all the images in the ‘white’ folder to FFFFFF 😉 to make sure and altered the white.css file to suit.

Tested locally and it’s white, however you will have to manually change the background colour of such things as .ja container to suit what you want as the module bkg etc currently left it as default gray.

Dl the zip files from my server, replace the default images in /templates/ja_norite/images/white with the new ones, replace white.css .. with the modified one. I’ll leave the rest to you, now you have a head start.

Cheers Shannon

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  uniquebiz 13 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum