Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Recently, i asked several questions, hv not got any replies and answers, i did not ask basic questions such as resizing etc…not even one reply….i sorted out some of them by myself, and the rest are still unattended…

I find JA’s templates heavier and heavier, slower to load…take this Labra for example, check it out on http://www.websiteoptimization.com/services/analyze/ and u will get loads of warnings…

there are no type for tables, forms, etc..the typography is always the same boring style….

luke2125 Friend

Hi,

I think Joomlart shoud take steps to improve the one having less errors in the released templates, this is very time consuming in trying to look for answers to fix the problems. Joomlart should hire a temp programmer to test the templates and fix any issues, before they are released. I completely understand that nothing it’s perfect, but releasing templates full of errors, will give us customers headeaches in the long run. Myself, I have a 1 year subscription, but I won’t be back, I’m looking for another provider…….

Take care and God Bless…..

TomC Moderator

As I posted in one of your other THREE threads on the SAME TOPIC, many of us have noticed an improved effort by the JA Support Staff in recent weeks to try to get to as many support requests/posts as they can. Remember, there are far more many Members than there are Support Staff – so we all need to cut them a little slack.

If you haven’t received a response to your inquiry within a reasonable time frame (i.e. 24-72 hours), it is perfectly acceptable to follow-up in your thread. I, myself, have done this and have generally received a response form either a Support Team Member or another community member.

Also, there will be times when some problems may require an advanced level of attention and/or direction – in which casae some additional patience and consideration should be allotted to the Support Staff and/or Community toward trying to help with such.

Lastly, there will always be certain issues which no one knows an answer to – this is simply a fact of life. Remember, however, there are additional resources outside of the JA Forums where you may be able to get assistance – such as the Joomla.org Community Boards, Joomlancers, and/or any number of Joomla Support Groups (Google is your friend).

😎

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  TomC 15 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum