Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hello, I am trying to modify ja edenite to have a logo and load the jamodslideshow in the header next to the logo. I have done that. However, I am getting a lot of white space that I want to get rid of. When I change the height of the module that is loaded via the css file The menu bar stays where it is and user4 which is loaded with the search module moves up and it does not work. Please help me fix this.

Joomla 1.5
    http://75.125.60.15/~payment1/

Any help is appreciated.

kashxo Friend

Please open your ja-slideshow.css locate in folder: modules/mod_jaslideshow/ja_slideshow , head to the line 42nd, you will see
    <blockquote>#ja-slideshow-wrap {
    height:210px;
    margin:0pt;
    padding:0pt;
    position:relative;
    }</blockquote>
    Remove or change the red line to the height you want.

– Thread moved to JA Edenite section –

zoomlanski Friend

Even though I changed the slogan and title changes in the template manager, it didn’t change it in the site overall. I did a cache dump of the browser just to make sure,

Why can’t I change the JA Edenite and slogan from the top of the template?

I had to switch back to my old template just make this right while this is sorted out.

Thanks
    Tim

hanifahmed Friend

amicheals;48607Hello, I am trying to modify ja edenite to have a logo and load the jamodslideshow in the header next to the logo. I have done that. However, I am getting a lot of white space that I want to get rid of. When I change the height of the module that is loaded via the css file The menu bar stays where it is and user4 which is loaded with the search module moves up and it does not work. Please help me fix this.

Joomla 1.5
    http://75.125.60.15/~payment1/

Any help is appreciated.

Why do you have access to a JoomlArt template as a guest?
    You should have no access to it since you have not paid for any of the templates.
    Mods / Admins? Any news.

bennitos Friend

This thread was started a long long time ago.

He posted this message in a forum restricted to members so he was a member…….

Since this is a really old thread his subscribtion must have run out…

<em>@hanifahmed 109673 wrote:</em><blockquote>Why do you have access to a JoomlArt template as a guest?
    You should have no access to it since you have not paid for any of the templates.
    Mods / Admins? Any news.</blockquote>

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  bennitos 15 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum