Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

i am using k2 componenet with ja mandezite,jabless template
    (setting 2 diifferent image in same article)
    i have thee feature article, at home page i want to set small introtext image to article ,and after clicking the article it navigate it and see another my 2 big image how can i do that,it possible in joomla but how to do in k2

2)ja mandezite,jabless template

i want to set social intigartion button of facebook ,g+ at top as well as bottom in k2 article,now it show only bottom,

and rating option at bottom instead of top ,how can i change that,please in where i can change in template so i get this effect

Saguaros Moderator

Hi pranavpatil19,

1. K2 component doesnot have that featured, but you can add images manually to your article. The first image you can resize uses option in K2 article: http://easycaptures.com/fs/uploaded/591/3046487102.png . Then add more images inside article.

2. Suppose that you wanna change in K2 blog item, you could open file: templatesja_mendozitehtmlcom_k2templatesja_mendozite_blogitem.php (ja_mendozite here is your default template’s name).
    Inside this file, there should be snippet of code that display social sharing, also rating, you can easily move div tag that contains these code to wherever in article you wanna display.
    [PHP]<!– Social sharing –>
    <div class=”itemSocialSharing”>
    <!– Twitter Button –>
    <!– Facebook Button –>
    <!– Google +1 Button –>
    </div>
    <?php if($this->item->params->get(‘itemRating’)): ?>
    <!– Item Rating –>
    <div class=”itemRatingBlock”>
    <span><?php echo JText::_(‘K2_RATE_THIS_ITEM’); ?></span>
    <div class=”itemRatingForm”>
    ……………………………..
    </div>
    <?php endif; ?>[/PHP]

Hope this helps.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 11 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum