Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi!

I have a big problem because the users can´t complete your registration, because a “invalid token” message appear.

Look here please:
    http://comunidadzoom.com/component/users/?view=registration
    and try to make a registration process to find the problem.

Thanks a lot abou your help!

timtecsa Friend

Not much help but you can add your experience here: http://forum.joomla.org/viewtopic.php?t=717831

Nazario A Friend

@mikel2004,

I switched to a standard template (Beez) but the problem still persists. So we know this error comes from default Joomla. You can raise this issue to Joomla’s forum to get better help.

mikel2004 Friend

I found that the token registration problem dessapear when I set OFF the Rewrite URL mode in global configutarion settings.

But now, sometimes, images like the logo or the captcha are not found when the page is built, these are sought in a nonexistent directory name: / index.php /
    like this: /index.php/component/users/images/logo/logo.png

What can I do? Any idea?
    How I erase the index.php of the URL without use the Rewrite URL mode? I have the site in Ngnix server.

Thanks!

1. URL-IMAGE-PROBLEM
    Nazario A Friend

@mikel2004,

At present, the logo on your site is working fine.

<blockquote>How I erase the index.php of the URL without use the Rewrite URL mode? I have the site in Ngnix server.</blockquote>
    You can refer to this thread. Hope this helps.

1. 3
    lndesigns Friend

I had a serious problem with people having invalid security token issues with a commercial site I had up.
    There was a problem as I was using a subscription software (AEC) and Teline Iv, and just with everything combined, people had a 50-50 chance of being blocked out of the site with invalid security token… a real hassle…
    Got a LOT of people checking into this, Techs from here, Joomla.org, even some private help…

I MYSELF finally figured out a cure… and simple one at that!!!
    I found that when people were signing in, somehow the request was being sent twice, thus causing the security code to return as false, causing them to be locked out. Somewhere I had the live site being www. and in other settings the www was missing, thus causing a double request.

I was able to avoid all of that by forcing people when they first come to the site to have a www. at the beginning of the url

have the code in you .htaccess file

RewriteCond %{HTTP_HOST} ^yoursite.com$
    RewriteRule ^/?$ "http://www.yoursite.com/" [R=301,L]

and you will notice that all your problems will be solved! 🙂

well, it did for ME, anyways… 😛

Enjoy

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  lndesigns 10 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum