Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • Author

I too would like to know. I have tried it in 1.5 and 1.0 – both have different problems. It is the nicest joomla galley available – would be nice to have it workin!

jerryjoomla1 Friend

I tried what sglasson suggested:
    “I can now use the slideshow… however to use it you must:

1/ create a blank gallery
    2/move all images from one gallery to the blank one you just created
    3/ go into the gallery you just created
    4/ manually click each picture and put it back into its origional gallery (you must not move multipil items, you must go into each and change it category)

Hey presto!, it should be working again – well mine is anyway “

However, this doesn’t work to solve teh issue. I still can’t bring up a slidehow (slimbox, not front page) in my galleries.

marmotte Friend

Hi, I had a similar problem and fixed it simply renaming my images, short without any space or special characters.
    I’m now getting a small frame for the slideshow, is there a way to have it resized ?
    Thanks!

itgl72 Friend

I just signed up for a year membership. Specifically for this template and gallery. The threads that are open with little response from the administrators concerns me. I hope I didnt just jump the gun. I need this template and gallery to work, its the only one I could find out there that did what I needed.

kaeau Friend

good luck.
    a customers of us was advising to use this template (design, he calls it).
    since then,. all the important issues havnt been resolved, despite many posts and even admin access to the clients site for joomlaart on their request.
    its really annoying
    philipp
    http://www.ninc.at

bleachie Friend

when i use the download feature, at the bottom of the downloaded image, there’s missing pixels.

Anyone get the same issue?

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)

This topic contains 36 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by  bleachie 16 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum