Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hey guys,

I would greatly appreciate an tutorial overview of the new T3 framework. I would like to know HOW to use it. Its always said that it makes coding easier. Except for the powerpoint presentation, I cant find other information. Would really be useful to have.

Anonymous Moderator

Hi stelau

For more information, please check this thread:

http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/ja-teline-iii-userguide-2/

stelau Friend

Hi,

sorry – but all I get there about the T3 Framework is a slide show. To get me clear, I’m not talking about how to use Telline III. I´m requesting some sort of documentation about this framework.

As you know, bringing a Template into a real world commercial production site always includes customization. At this point, its good to know what frameworks you deal with.

micrantha Friend

Hello stelau

Maybe this helps you a bit on the way…..

When using the default layout:
    The index is built up with blocks.
    Go to template > layouts > default.php

In this file you see where and how the blocks are loaded.

You can find the code for these blocks in template > layouts > blocks

You can customise the seperate blocks as you want them to appear.

Hope this helps you.
    Micrantha

belial Friend

<blockquote>sorry – but all I get there about the T3 Framework is a slide show. To get me clear, I’m not talking about how to use Telline III. I´m requesting some sort of documentation about this framework.

As you know, bringing a Template into a real world commercial production site always includes customization. At this point, its good to know what frameworks you deal with.</blockquote>

absolutely agree!… HOW use T3 Framework for commercial web site?… :confused: I have not seen examples or a tutorial, only a product description.

Saguaros Moderator

Hello guys!

Please read the wiki of joomlart, may be you ‘ll get the necessary information. 🙂 It is being updated with T3 info and explanations.

belial Friend

Thank you tienhc!
    is essential to explain the operation of T3 Framework, because is the present and future of JoomlArt Templates.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  belial 14 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum