Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

I’ve upgraded JA ext manager trough the component itself. Never had a problem doing this, until today, after upgrading and having reloaded the page, the component shows an "404 error. component not found" message. So i’ve tried to install the manager mannualy through the joomla component, but i get a blank page with the message "please contact support". So then I’ve uninstalled the ja ext manager and tried to reinstall it via joomla component, but got the same blank page with the message "please contact support".
    I’ve created a user so you can please check this out.
    Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks!

Gruponea.com

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    I am Noticed the error : http://prntscr.com/ddfzff
    Reauthentication required .
    I tested the package on localhost but not getting this issue : http://prntscr.com/ddg2hh
    The issue seems your server side and it needs authentication to install . I suggest you to contact with the hosting team with the error details .
    Let me update with results .

Gruponea.com Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.

Gruponea.com

Pankaj Sharma Moderator
    Gruponea.com Friend

I’ve read it, i thought it may be a different problem because there where different errors before reinstalling. I’ll keep you in touch when the hosting provider answers me (I have a reseller’s account, all of our websites run joomla with joomlart templates and I had this problem for the first time and only with this 2 websites by now. Thanks pankaj.

Gruponea.com

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Yes kindly let mw know once the hosting support will fix it.

Gruponea.com Friend

Gruponea.com

Pankaj Sharma Moderator
    Gruponea.com Friend

yeah, i found a method to upload the file without the server recognizing it as a virus.. but the problem was that, the server is recognizing the file as a virus.

Gruponea.com

Pankaj Sharma Moderator
    APOSTOLOS FOUKIS Friend

Any solution about "Please contact support" ?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi @basdim
    Hi this seems issue from server that does not install the package , I suggest you to contact the hosting provider so they can allow the package to install .
    Regards

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

This topic contains 11 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 7 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum