Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hi,

My current website is using JATELINE II and wanted to use the JATELINE III. I installed the template but I am having difficulties modifying the frontpage to make it look like JATELINE III.

What is the best thing that I can do? Do I need to delete JATELINE II template and remove all the modules that comes with it so I can configure and avoid some issues?

Please advise. Thanks in advance

aaronfarias Friend

If you are trying to make it look like the telline3 demo just use the quickstart package?

guap Friend

Thanks! But there are so many contents that are posted on the existing website and there are some ads too. I just thought updating the website and install the JATELINE III template would the website look nicer. I copied the current website and stored on the subfolder.
    Any suggestion would be appreciate. Thanks again.

guap Friend

I was able to modified the new template. I was having a few issues. Thanks.

Saguaros Moderator

<em>@guap 189025 wrote:</em><blockquote>I was able to modified the new template. I was having a few issues. Thanks.</blockquote>

Can you pls let me know which issues happening on your issue, and pls give me the link, may be i have solution for them 😀

guap Friend

I installed the thumbnail plugin but when I enable the plugin – the author (administrator) and – modified date which I set up to “hide” in the parameter becomes visible. I have lots of articles on the website and other articles don’t have the author names with it so I set them to “hide” and the rest with author names are visible.

The website is live and I disable the plugin but I attached the image.

Please advise.Thank you.:

1. image
    Saguaros Moderator

<em>@guap 189662 wrote:</em><blockquote>I installed the thumbnail plugin but when I enable the plugin – the author (administrator) and – modified date which I set up to “hide” in the parameter becomes visible. I have lots of articles on the website and other articles don’t have the author names with it so I set them to “hide” and the rest with author names are visible.

The website is live and I disable the plugin but I attached the image.

Please advise.Thank you.:</blockquote>

Please try the following tweaks:
    1) Enable the plugin, then go to the Global setting of content compontent (via Content > Article Manager> Parameters button) and set hide option for respective parameters (i.e. author, modified date ), and go to the menu containing the list of articles (via Menus>your menu) to set hide option for the same parameters.
    2) If not fixed, open the file: /plugins/content/plg_jathumbnail.php and find the line:
    [PHP]
    function blog(&$article, &$params, $limitstart) {
    [/PHP]

replace with:
    [PHP]
    function blog(&$article, &$cparams, $limitstart) {
    [/PHP]

Hope that will help you.

guap Friend

The first suggestion did not work but second one did work for me. Thank you. Great!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  guap 13 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum