Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi there,
    I just uploaded and installed the JA Playmag quickstart for Joomla 2.5. But I seem to be getting an quite annoying error message from time to time, when loading the front-end website. Below there is a screenshot of the problem:

Does anybody know why this is happening and how I can solve this ?

Thank you for your time

1. www.craft-easy.com_
    Ninja Lead Moderator

I could not duplicate that bug at my end, you can pm me URL of your site, admin login and FTP credentials. I will help you to check it further

Ninja Lead Moderator

I could not access back-end of your site but you can try to fix this bug with my solution below

Open templates/ja_playmag/templateHelper.php file

Find and change

$yt = $media->children('http://gdata.youtube.com/schemas/2007');
    $attrs = $yt->duration->attributes();
    $obj->length = $attrs['seconds'];

To

$yt = $entry->xpath('//yt:duration[@seconds]');
    $obj->length = (int) $yt[0]->attributes()->seconds;

Let me know if it helps

limaeasy Friend

Ok,
    this seems to have changed something but after a few loads I will get the following error now:

1. www.craft-easy.com-1
    Ninja Lead Moderator

How can I see this bug on your site? I just tested it over 10times but I could not find it on your site.

limaeasy Friend

I have fixed the problem, thats why you cant see it anymore. I just simply deleted these lines:

$yt = $media->children('http://gdata.youtube.com/schemas/2007');
    $attrs = $yt->duration->attributes();
    $obj->length = $attrs['seconds'];

Like this the website has gotten faster with loading and there is no more error.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  limaeasy 9 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum