Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

I have been playing with the blank template and Community Plus in an attempt to get myself up to speed on the new JAT2v2 templates and I can’t see where to place the Analytics Code.

I have scoured the forums, but none of the responses answer my question. The suggestions in the other threads don’t apply to JAT2v2 because the suggested locations such as layout.php or header.php don’t exist.

Until there is full integration (as has been suggested) I would prefer to paste the code direcctly into the appropriate location – but where is that?

tia

korb Friend
    codger Friend

Thanks, Korb for what should have been exactly what I needed.

I tested this in a J!1.5 site that does not use JAT3 and it works as expected but in my J!1.6 site using JAT3v2 ‘save’ing strips out the code. As a test I added a bit of text and that is retained and displayed as expected before the closing body tag but the Google Analytics script is stripped out.

splico123 Friend

Yeah i can confirm this too. Wierd.

Phill Moderator

Have to switched off the editor in global config first then applied the code. If you do that it should work.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Phill 13 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum