Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hi,
    I exchanged the logo with an high resolution transparent png. It looks fine using chrome or ios safari/chrome. But in IE 11 the logo is very pixelated. Any idea how to solve this?

URL on request

Thanks

Peter

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Kindly share your working site URL here
    Regards

herion Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi]
    The image size is too big and IE does not much better at up- or downscaling images than chrome.
    I suggest you add a logo of the same size a slightly bigger than the actual size of the logo.

Regards

herion Friend

Hi Pankaj,

so there is no need for a special size at this position? When i use the logo in 160×55 the details are lost. I am going to check this.
    Thanks

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi put a small size logo and share the URL i will help you if its not showing well.

herion Friend

I placed a smaller size logo now, but it is still looking very pixelated. When i photoshop it down to 160×55 the details are lost. I am searching for a way to place a small logo in the highest possible resolution for IE 11+.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    You may need to put the logo with a different size and the same aspect ratio to get the desired result.

Regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 6 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum