Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I am trying to activate pinch zoom in my JA Purity III site. http://www.mbyc.org/ My site uses jpeg flyers with a lot of information that the mobile users need to expand in order to read.

I tried making user-scalable=yes instead of “no” in the head.php file in the template manager. See attached jpg. But I still couldn’t expand the jpegs on the site.

Thank you for any help you can give me.

1. capture20141202
    Ninja Lead Moderator

You try to change with my solution below

Open templates/purity_iii/tpls/blocks/head.php file

Find and change

<meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1.0, maximum-scale=1.0, user-scalable=no"/>

To

<meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1.0, maximum-scale=3.0, user-scalable=yes"/>

selbywinkler Friend

Hello, I added the code, but I still couldn’t get the pinch zoom to work. Do you think I need to install a plug-in?

thank you.

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@selbywinkler 456240 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello, I added the code, but I still couldn’t get the pinch zoom to work. Do you think I need to install a plug-in?

thank you.</blockquote>

I found the problem from configuration back-end of your site

I removed it and now your site is working fine.

1. problem
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 9 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum