Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hello,
    I need help on getting the images onthe featured articles on the home page to display.

The current layout allows only the left side to display images. The right side displays the article titles without images

I have tried different modules (ja acm, ja side news, ja content slider e.t.c) but they get squeezed into the left side and are displayed wrongly

I’ll appreciate any tips

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    JA ACM does not work well on this template as its based on Bootstrap3 version .
    Can u give me a screenshot and description of changes in it with Page URL .
    So that i can check what you want to change on feature articles layout .

aijosh Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Kindly check the Menu options of featured articles .
    There are leading/intro articles in the left and in the right side article links .
    You can change the no. of display more intro articles .

aijosh Friend

I tried that already. They only display in the left and get too long.
    I also tried increasing the number of columns for the intro/leading to 4 but what happens is that I get 4 rows squeezed into the left side.
    I need the right side to show images. I’ll prefer 4 columns

aijosh Friend

I have decided to restyle the section.
    I gave the home page a custom class and changed the span4 on the leading/intro images.
    I’ll style for all screen sizes too

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Great you found a way .
    If you would like to change the size , Its defined in the /html/com_content/featured/default.php file .
    You can see the code near Line 29 for leading items .

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 7 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum