Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I have an issue with menu and sub-menu with picture.
    Please have a look on the attached picture.

Thanks for your help.

Alain

1. issue
    TomC Moderator

Can you be a bit more specific as to the end-result you are wanting to achieve?

It’s difficult for us to know what your intended customization is supposed to be.

alain68 Friend

Ok.

First : When I add a picture, and when the mouse is on menu, the menu is not white under the picture (only under the text)

Second : The picture should not repeat-x when I click on the menu

Perhaps, the best way is to try to use by yourselfe a picture with the menu, you will more clearly see the issue…

1. issue
    stator86 Friend

I have the same problem … but JA support team is fishy, they pretend that they don’t understand the problem (I’ve sent them a lot of screen shots and write the problem many and many times in details, details that make a young boy in KG1 understand what the problem is but they didn’t. They lost me a lot of time and days to receive one response. SHAME on THEM. >:(

Sherlock Friend

<em>@stator86 319889 wrote:</em><blockquote>I have the same problem … but JA support team is fishy, they pretend that they don’t understand the problem (I’ve sent them a lot of screen shots and write the problem many and many times in details, details that make a young boy in KG1 understand what the problem is but they didn’t. They lost me a lot of time and days to receive one response. SHAME on THEM. >:(</blockquote>

Could you please let me know the thread where you reported your problems and did not get help ?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Sherlock 12 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum