Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hello, please see our website http://www.lodninoviny.cz and check how the picture is working. In any article is not picture showed bigger. This is after we instaled v2 version. Before it was good. Thanks JIRI

thangnn1510 Friend

Dear Purina!

I guess that you are missing ja-popup plugin. Please try to reinstall it and tell us the result.

Regards!

purina Friend

Hello is it anybody outthere ? Its really big problem for us.

thangnn1510 Friend

Dear Purina!

<blockquote>
    I guess that you are missing ja-popup plugin. Please try to reinstall it and tell us the result.
    </blockquote>

Did you try reinstall the plugin? If you couldn’t fix this problem, please give us the login information via ZTN-337-23326. You should login by forum username and password. Our staff will check for you.

Regards!

purina Friend

hello, thanks for advise, I did reinstall the plugin, situation changed, it is poping up but the picture is small….

purina Friend

Anyway how is possible to disable this popup and get back to our old one from JCE. Our editor is not much happy with this… and not running

thangnn1510 Friend

<em>@purina 230871 wrote:</em><blockquote>Anyway how is possible to disable this popup and get back to our old one from JCE. Our editor is not much happy with this… and not running</blockquote>
    You could do this by disabling the JA Popup plugin in administrator.

purina Friend

No way, when i do this, it is the same thing….

purina Friend

And when i uninstalled this plugin is working our old popup from JCE editor…

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  purina 13 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum