Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

hello,

how can i place another logo picture on the right of the logo between logo and menu

I tried to modify int template.css the width and the picture :

#logo h1 a {
    color: #fff
    padding-left: 0px;
    width: 60px;
    height: 60px;
    line-height: 60px;
    background: url(../images/logo.png) no-repeat center center;
    display: block;
    font-size: 0px;
    text-indent: -9999em;
    }

but then it’s all my picture that turn around. Maybe a html module but i don’t know to place it at the good place.

thanks

jhicks Friend

Yeah, that’s exactly the question I have as well.

TomC Moderator

Perhaps THIS TUTORIAL may assist you with what you’re wanting to achieve.

😎

lebellegardien Friend

thank you that’s what I needed 😉

TomC Moderator

<em>@lebellegardien 322854 wrote:</em><blockquote>thank you that’s what I needed ;)</blockquote>
    Glad to be of assistance.

jhicks Friend

OK, I’m trying this but since this template doesn’t use T3 I’m having some issues finding where to add a module. I actually have both logos showing up but the one is showing up below the h1 logo.

http://kentonnewhope1.com

Thanks Tom,
    Jeff

Sherlock Friend

<em>@jhicks 323058 wrote:</em><blockquote>OK, I’m trying this but since this template doesn’t use T3 I’m having some issues finding where to add a module. I actually have both logos showing up but the one is showing up below the h1 logo.

http://kentonnewhope1.com

Thanks Tom,
    Jeff</blockquote>

Hi jhicks,

This is not a t3 template so you can add a new module right into the file templates/ja_lens/index.php as any other normal joomla templates, if you can add a new logo below the existence one so I think there are no problem if you want to remove it, let me know if you still need help !

jhicks Friend

Thanks Sherlock!

I just copied the h1 logo and renamed it and it shows up under the h1. how do I get it to go beside instead of underneath?

<!– LOGO –>
    <div id=”logo”>
    <h1>
    <a href=”<?php JURI::base(true) ?>” title=”<?php echo JText::_(‘JA_DESC’); ?>”><span><?php echo JText::_(‘JA_NAME’); ?></span></a>
    </h1>
    <h2>
    <a href=”<?php JURI::base(true) ?>” title=”<?php echo JText::_(‘JA_DESC’); ?>”><span><?php echo JText::_(‘JA_NAME’); ?></span></a>
    </h2>
    </div>
    <!– //LOGO –>

thanks again,
    Jeff

jhicks Friend

OK, I think I have it corrected. Thanks for you help!

-Jeff

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  jhicks 11 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum