Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

hi, can anyone help me with getting the color of my slideshow to how it was for light-ocean profile.

Right now I’m stuck with this as in picture attached (Untitled2).
    I would like to have the slideshow as shown on Untitled3.

I once tried to get rid of other profile themes I did not need, but they just got renamed to f.ex. Light Ocean_old.
    So now, when I go to Template Manger, this template, I have so many different profiles I do not need.

many, many thanks in advance!

1. Untitled2
    2. Untitled3
    TomC Moderator

So, if I’m understandingyour question correctly …. you want your entire site to use the “light-ocean” color theme – correct?

ninshen Developer

YES, THANK YOU!

I am not even sure how it I got dark colors on the slide show….
    I only want the Light Ocean profile for this site.

Merci

TomC Moderator

<em>@ninshen 304284 wrote:</em><blockquote>YES, THANK YOU!

Merci</blockquote>
    Okay, what I’ll need to do is look around within your site administration. Can you provide me with temporary access to your site admin? (You can send me the info in a private message).

TomC Moderator

<em>@ninshen 304284 wrote:</em><blockquote>YES, THANK YOU!

Merci</blockquote>

I brought up a demo version of the site (using JA’s Demo Builder) and couldn’t get the slideshow side-item backgrounds to change with the color theme change either . . . . strange. (I’m not giving up on this).

In the meantime, I have identified the CSS that styles the background for those slides . . .

Within file path –> /modules/mod_jaslideshow/assets/themes/rasite/mod_jaslideshow.css

For the main background image – at line 282

.ja-slide-thumbs-wrap .active .ja-slide-thumb-inner {
    background: url(../images/grad-bg.gif) repeat-x top left #57212A;
    }

and for the accompanying arrows, starting at line 224

.ja-slidewrap_rasite .ja-vertical_right .active {
    background: url(arrow-bg.gif) no-repeat center left;
    }

.ja-slidewrap_rasite .ja-vertical_left .active {
    background: url(arrow-bg2.gif) no-repeat center right;
    }

Check your images folders – both within your core directory as well as /templates/ja_rasite/images folders – for the corresponding images above and, if desired, alter them accordingly.

I do not have the entire template directory files downloaded on my desktop (at this moment), but also look to see if there are color theme folders for each of the color themes and, if so, check the respective image folders within each as well.

In the meantime, I’m going to continue to investigate why the slideshow thumbnail backgrounds aren’t automatically conforming to the set primary color theme.

ninshen Developer

Thanks, I will see all that and try .

what if I try and to install the template anew (maybe renaming it first, if this is possible)… what do you think of that?

Thanks so much for taking the time, really appreciate it.

TomC Moderator

<em>@ninshen 304548 wrote:</em><blockquote>Thanks, I will see all that and try .

what if I try and to install the template anew (maybe renaming it first, if this is possible)… what do you think of that?

Thanks so much for taking the time, really appreciate it.</blockquote>
    To be honest, I am not certain reinstalling and renaming would resolve the issue . . . though, if you’re able to spare the time and patience, I suppose giving it a shot couldn’t hurt.

However, as this “color theme switch” issue was also occurring within the demo-builder version that I played around with, I am bringing this issue to the attention of our JA Developers to take a closer look into.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  TomC 12 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum