Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Jabookmark,JaTwitter,JAThumbnail,JAPopup,JATypo are not compatible with PHP 7. Please examine.

Error:

PHP Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; plgSystemJAPopup has a deprecated constructor in /home/……../public_html/……../plugins/system/japopup/japopup.php on line 28

PHP Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; plgContentPlg_JAThumbnail has a deprecated constructor in /home/……../public_html/……../plugins/content/plg_jathumbnail/plg_jathumbnail.php on line 25

PHP Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; plgContentJabookmark has a deprecated constructor in /home/……../public_html/……../plugins/content/jabookmark/jabookmark.php on line 26

PHP Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; modJaTwitterHelper has a deprecated constructor in /home/……../public_html/modules/mod_jatwitter/helper.php on line 18

PHP Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; plgSystemJAPopup has a deprecated constructor in /home/……../public_html/plugins/system/japopup/japopup.php on line 28

PHP Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; plgSystemJATypo has a deprecated constructor in /home/……../public_html/plugins/system/jatypo/jatypo.php on line 24

pavit Moderator

Hi there

Such extensions still need to be updated to be php 7 compatible , Joomlart is working hard to have all extensions and templates updated , please be patient, as you can see from blog posts HERE latest update block was announced on April 19 , new updates will be available also next week.

Best regard

landed Friend

I think we have been patient!
    I see that jomsocial has been handed over to you guys on another note.
    I have to say if you run a professional website this kind of delay won’t be acceptable.

pavit Moderator

I think we have been patient!

Hello @landed

Please do not step in other topics , not all websites are the same so each one should be analyzed. if you are having a problem with your website then open a new topic describing your issue and provide for your website an url for it and also a temp super user account to access it.

Best regards.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Memotas 6 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum