Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

What do you recommend for Fireworks users when using this template? Seeing that the source files are in PSDs, and not Fireworks editable PNG’s.

Start from scratch?

Am I missing something? Thanks!:)

Michael Casha Friend

We have been discussing this topic of FireWorks PNG file’s and the developers have agreed it will be too much work to convert them all.

ErikThorsen Friend

If you need to make changes to your logo or stuff, you can always request for free modifications in the “logo” part of the forum. 🙂

gregory3 Friend

Fireworks opens .psd files and you can edit down to the layer. I sometimes get funky color differences but that can be fixed. You don’t have the flexability of a vector format but it’s workable. But if you really want pngs there are other clubs out there that offer pngs. It does make life much better. Thats where my hard earned duckets will be going from now on.

ShannonN Friend

cchandler2423;10488What do you recommend for Fireworks users when using this template? Seeing that the source files are in PSDs, and not Fireworks editable PNG’s.

Start from scratch?

Am I missing something? Thanks!:)

I can open the PSD in FW 8 here and I see all I need to see, no colour bleeds, works in FW CS3 as well, I was going to convert the PSD’s for the community but its not worth my time ATM, too busy with other stuff.

ShannonN

ErikThorsen Friend

thanks for making the offer initially Shanny.

Everyone else, feel free to contribute if you can. I am still waiting for my new license for FW but as with Shanny I doubt that I will have the time to adapt everything to FW pngs. Time will tell..

cchandler2423 Friend

I personally think Fireworks is the best program to use for graphics, but again that’s just me.

On a business side-note, if not for this template the .psd would of deterred me from joining. Just something to think about. 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  cchandler2423 17 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum