Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi we are using JA BIZ for a new client and they just asked if we are able to use the default photos in the template or are they copyrighted and do we need to replace them all before launching a site? thanks

TomC Moderator

<em>@wrongjon 444247 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi we are using JA BIZ for a new client and they just asked if we are able to use the default photos in the template or are they copyrighted and do we need to replace them all before launching a site? thanks</blockquote>

It is my understanding that if the template includes images, then you can use them.

However, images you see in the demo that cannot be used are replaced by/with image placeholders within the template download files – as those are specifically licensed by/to JoomlArt.

Make Sense? 🙂

wrongjon Friend

Hi
    OK I’ve checked all the images in the Quickstart version and it looks like we can use the module and article images but not the slideshow images you’ve used in your JA BIZ demo… well have to source new slideshow images

thanks 🙂

TomC Moderator

<em>@wrongjon 444284 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi
    OK I’ve checked all the images in the Quickstart version and it looks like we can use the module and article images but not the slideshow images you’ve used in your JA BIZ demo… well have to source new slideshow images

Happy to help . . . . All the best with your continuing site development. 😎

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  TomC 9 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum