Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hello, I am creating a website using the template jaPortfolio.
    I need to use a photo gallery for several pages of this site and I chose AdmirorGallery, which I find easy and quick to update.
    The problem is that this template does not work with the popup in jQuery, so I opened the picture in a new page.

Do you know I mean what’s the problem?

Moreover I tried to download another gallery (sigplus) to see if the problem was only with the previous component, instead it gives the same problem. What’s even more strange is that I tried to put them both in the same article … and one of them works! I can not understand what the problem is.

Instead, changing the template gallery work perfectly.
    I send you the link of the test site I am creating
    http://www.creatada.it/syprem/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=9&Itemid=11

Help me please! :((

Saguaros Moderator

pls disable the optimize js in the configuration of this template and then i will check and debug this issue

syprem Friend

Thanks! Now it works!! 😀

inachus Friend

<em>@tienhc 203187 wrote:</em><blockquote>pls disable the optimize js in the configuration of this template and then i will check and debug this issue</blockquote>

Thank you. This worked for JA Lime 1.6 as well! 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  inachus 13 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum