Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

I need a good photo gallery fpr my Teline Template. can anyone recommend me any?

tempusserbia Friend

I like and use Expose:

Expose Flash Gallery

Exposé is a Flash-based tool which allows you to create eye-catching slide shows of your pictures on the web. A list of the features supported by exposé includes the following: – direct linking to a photo or album – a slide show can be automatically started – a background/foreground image can be loaded – more interface elements can be now customized – album Manager nows uses Joomla Authentication – smoother Interface – iframe has been removed, full php integration – easier to adjust the size using only the expose.html.php – im …

irmaar Friend

Thaks, but I was looking for an internal photo Galery. Can you recomend some?

tempusserbia Friend

What do you mean by “internal” ? Expose is internal gallery, it integrates in Joomla as component.

imsleepy Friend

<em>@tempusserbia 56769 wrote:</em><blockquote>I like and use Expose:

Expose Flash Gallery

Exposé is a Flash-based tool which allows you to create eye-catching slide shows of your pictures on the web. A list of the features supported by exposé includes the following: – direct linking to a photo or album – a slide show can be automatically started – a background/foreground image can be loaded – more interface elements can be now customized – album Manager nows uses Joomla Authentication – smoother Interface – iframe has been removed, full php integration – easier to adjust the size using only the expose.html.php – im …</blockquote>

Hello,

I have a huge website (currently all in HTML and why I am updating to Joomla). The website contains many “albums” with hundreds of photos. Currently I have them in table form and it is a pain to add a photo in the right place… I have to shuffle them all around.

Questions about Expose:

1. Is it Joomla 1.5 compatible?
    2. Can it handle multiple albums on multiple pages?
    3. Is it easy to add photos to any spot in the album not just at beginning or end?
    4. Can it handle hundreds of photos?
    5. Is it easy to customize?

Thanks for any help with these questions.

sfpkent Friend

Hi,

How about Ozio Gallery?
    http://extensions.joomla.org/extensions/photos-&-images/photo-flash-gallery/4883/details

I am using now:
    http://iphotoworld.com/index.php?option=com_oziogallery&Itemid=219

For expose:

Is it Joomla 1.5 compatible?
    Yes

Can it handle multiple albums on multiple pages?
    Yes

Is it easy to add photos to any spot in the album not just at beginning or end?
    Yes

Can it handle hundreds of photos?
    Yes

Is it easy to customize?
    Yes

imsleepy Friend

I looked at your site, interesting and fun, but I am not sure this will handle what I need.

Is this possible? Also are there any issues with the SEF function? I have the new site set for that.

Thanks for the quick reply!

mihirc Friend

Hello,

I think you can also use RSgallery 2… it is one of the best extensions for photogalleries out there.

Regards,
    Mihir C.

imsleepy Friend

<em>@mihirc 109465 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello,

I think you can also use RSgallery 2… it is one of the best extensions for photogalleries out there.

Regards,
    Mihir C.</blockquote>

I could not find it. Do you know a link to it? Currently I am thinking of Coppermine based on another member’s recommendation, but still in the planning stages.

Thanks!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  imsleepy 15 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum