Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi! I’ve had this problem for a while now and I just want to solve it. I know about JA Extension Manager and I have followed the instructions on how to update my extensions through it. The thing is, JA Megafilter VirtueMart Plugin and JA System Google Map plugin for Joomla 2.5 & J3.x, just won’t update. As you can see in the first screenshot attached to this message(fail.jpg), I don’t get success messages when I try to update through Joomla, but then again, I can’t even find the JA Megafilter VirtueMart Plugin in JA Extension Manager and the google maps plugin says there’s no new version found(look at second screenshot(fail2.jpg)). I would also like to point out that I get the warning message depicted in the last screenshot(fail3.jpg), but I’m not sure what I should do about that.

1. fail
    2. fail2
    3. fail3
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Do not worry as you are using the latest version of the extension.
    I just clear cache and notification went off http://prntscr.com/gparw5
    for the com ja language extension please check if you are not using this extension remove this.
    It looks like you deleted the folder of this extension directly that is why it’s giving this error.

Regards

nikira Friend

I do not understand… I just logged in and the same extensions are still there giving the same messages, is this supposed to be allright? Am I supposed to clear my cache every time in order to not get these messages or should I just ignore them? As for the com ja language extension I don’t know how to do what you are asking since I paid for the quick-installation and have no idea what the guy who installed the JA Brickstore template did or did not do.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    For the Joomla, update do not worry it will be removed once the cache updated Or you can clear update cache as in my screenshot.

For the ja language extension If you got installed it from the installation package can you please reply on the same thread so it can be sure that its installed by a co-worker or not.
    I checked you already asked the member about update issue on installation thread.

Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 6 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum