Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

I am using JA Mendozite and I need to increase the width of ‘h1.logo a’. I have updated the ‘template.css’ file in both the main template folder, and the BLUE THEME folder. It didn’t do anything. I then used Firebug to see the file it was referencing and noticed it was a css file located in the ‘t3-assets’ folder of the joomla root directory. I went ahead and update the file in the y3-assets folder, but it keeps creating new ones haha.

I have attached two screenshots. One is of the firebug view and the other my ftp filezilla view.

Any help would be appreciated. Again, where do i go to permanently change the width of the logo area?

Thanks!

Dan

1. FilezillaView
    2. FirebugView
    Sherlock Friend

Hi Dan,

Those files at the ‘t3-assets’ folder are just temporary files and you don’t need to update anything there, you should go to the template back-end, select to turn off optimize css then check again front-end via firebug you would see exact css file need to be modified , also make sure that you make changes both h1.logo and h1.logo a element, you can follow my post here

tslavinaaws Friend

Worked perfectly!! thanks so much… small issue but it was getting on my nerves not being able to solve it.

Again, much appreciated,

Dan

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  tslavinaaws 11 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum