Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

I am working on Mixmaz and I found this code, I think it is ja-headlineswrap and not ja-healineswrap:

.ja-healineswrap {
    float: left;
    padding: 0;
    width: 100%;
    }

TomC Moderator

<em>@aratype 352796 wrote:</em><blockquote>I am working on Mixmaz and I found this code, I think it is ja-headlineswrap and not ja-healineswrap:

.ja-healineswrap {
    float: left;
    padding: 0;
    width: 100%;
    }</blockquote>

THANK YOU for the heads-up !!!

I am bringing this to the attention of the JA Developers to, likewise, double-check into and – if necessary – correct/update for future download.

Aratype Friend

Thanks Tom and happy new year.

Just to notify that I see this ja-healineswrap twice in template.css…

odoylerulez Friend

So….I updated the <template.css> file from “healines” to “headlines” and pretty sure that broke the funcitonality of the streaming updates. I then tried to change it back & that didn’t fix the streaming either.

I have changed my default font (in the template web font section) to a different font (instead of the default “typewriter font”) and wondering if maybe that caused the problem instead?

Any suggestions?
    -ODoyleRulez

<em>@TomC 352856 wrote:</em><blockquote>THANK YOU for the heads-up !!!

I am bringing this to the attention of the JA Developers to, likewise, double-check into and – if necessary – correct/update for future download.</blockquote>

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

If you change the name of that class to: ja-headlineswrap, you also need to update the php file which is using that class.

Pls open file: /modules/mod_janewsticket/tmpl/default.php, at approx line 24, you can see this line of code:

[PHP]<div class=”ja-healineswrap”>[/PHP]

change it to: [PHP]<div class=”ja-headlineswrap”>[/PHP]

Regards

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 11 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum