Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hello,
    I recently posted a question on the forum but perhaps the question posted to your staff is more appropriate for a quick response.
    The question has to do with the use of icons on pages of the Seleni template. The three icons are for pdf, print and email. I have been able to get the print and email icons to work but am unclear how the pdf icon works. When I click on it, a new window opens up but I’m not sure how it functions. Am I supposed to upload a pdf document to my site and connect it to the icon for a page for download? If so, how? Or is a pdf of the page supposed to be created for printing and download? If so, how?

I enjoy the Seleni template and would like to know how to be supported in tweaking it to my needs. I will turn on the website at hardle.com so you can see it.

Thank you,
    Dennis Hardle

larryndeb Friend

<em>@dad4fatpussy 157540 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello,
    I recently posted a question on the forum but perhaps the question posted to your staff is more appropriate for a quick response.
    The question has to do with the use of icons on pages of the Seleni template. The three icons are for pdf, print and email. I have been able to get the print and email icons to work but am unclear how the pdf icon works. When I click on it, a new window opens up but I’m not sure how it functions. Am I supposed to upload a pdf document to my site and connect it to the icon for a page for download? If so, how? Or is a pdf of the page supposed to be created for printing and download? If so, how?

I enjoy the Seleni template and would like to know how to be supported in tweaking it to my needs. I will turn on the website at hardle.com so you can see it.

Thank you,
    Dennis Hardle</blockquote>
    It should open an new window with the PDF of the page opening in that window. If this not working it may be a browser problem. Have you checked it with cross browsers?

Larry

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  larryndeb 14 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum