Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hi.
    I’m working on ja-tiris and I have some problems with Paypal.

I can’t confirm any order because this information isn’t keeped in my admin.

I can’t do that and I neeed it.

Need some help please.

PD: anyone can help me how to implement my own bank gateway? Joomshopping don’t offer any kind of support (bad, really bad) and his admin is a little dumb man. The component is excellent but the staff are not serious.

Im a little disapointed with it.

I have worked a lot in my site and now I confirm I have serious problems running with it.

Help please!

swissa Friend

<em>@davidsg3 319324 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi.
    I’m working on ja-tiris and I have some problems with Paypal.

I can’t confirm any order because this information isn’t keeped in my admin.

I can’t do that and I neeed it.

Need some help please.

PD: anyone can help me how to implement my own bank gateway? Joomshopping don’t offer any kind of support (bad, really bad) and his admin is a little dumb man. The component is excellent but the staff are not serious.

Im a little disapointed with it.

I have worked a lot in my site and now I confirm I have serious problems running with it.

Help please!</blockquote>

I can try to help but I will need some more info. First is this for Joomla 2.5 and what version JoomShopping?

Does Paypal work and have you set save info to logfile and also that system for paypal is not set to test in JoomShopping?

To make your own gateway is I am told fairly simple – you will need the code from the bank but maybe this is a project for someone at Joomlancers.com??

davidsg3 Friend

HI swissa.

Nice to see you again.

My joomla is 2.5.4 and joomshopping is 3.5.0

I tried to view my orders into orders administrator zone and I can’t. The template has the orders made from joomlart developers but now I’m testing and my orders are not saved.

I can’t edit status cancelled, completed, etc…

Can you help me?

Thanks

davidsg3 Friend

This ****ing e-commerce worst solution doesn’t permit any kind of payment.

The last button don’t works and its making me crazy. Paypal is the only one is working and it don’t save my orders.

Please, help!”

swissa Friend

Hi

Well, let’s see what we can do. I don’t want any access to your system but being blind I may ask some silly questions.

Can you complete an order using Pay on Delivery?

Can you post a screenshot of this page – administrator/index.php?option=com_jshopping&controller=config&task=general – make sure you hide security key and your email info

and this page – administrator/index.php?option=com_jshopping&controller=payments&task=edit&payment_id=3 – it is paypal
    and this one on config –

1. Screen-Shot-2012-05-12-at-18.05.32
    davidsg3 Friend

Hi Swissa.

Paypal now is working good.

I don’t know what happened but now it’s keeping my orders.

Thanks!

PD: I posted a bid in joomlancers for my joomshopping gateway.
    Thanks

swissa Friend

<em>@davidsg3 319695 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi Swissa.

Paypal now is working good.

I don’t know what happened but now it’s keeping my orders.

Thanks!

PD: I posted a bid in joomlancers for my joomshopping gateway.
    Thanks</blockquote>

Glad that it is working. Saw your request on Joomlancers – best of luck with that. If you have more questions with JS please just ask:

Alle Bestens!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  swissa 11 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum