Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I do not want to make instant online payments on my website.

I want and advertisers pay by check or wire transfer.

Operating under:

* Employers confirms his account
    * The “reserve” on the desired number of credits and whether they pay by check or wire transfer (instead of paypal, for example)
    * I receive the payment by mail to our bank account
    * I manually request valid credit or assigns the desired number of credits

See you a simple trick to work like that?

Anonymous Moderator

<em>@georgios 179759 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello,

I do not want to make instant online payments on my website.

I want and advertisers pay by check or wire transfer.

Operating under:

* Employers confirms his account
    * The “reserve” on the desired number of credits and whether they pay by check or wire transfer (instead of paypal, for example)
    * I receive the payment by mail to our bank account
    * I manually request valid credit or assigns the desired number of credits

See you a simple trick to work like that?</blockquote>

Hi georgios,

Below are the required steps to solve

1. Install Offline Payment Add-on Module:
    – Please refer here http://www.joomlart.com/forums/downloads.php?do=file&id=920 to get download
    – After download, install it via : Admin: Components => JaJobBoard => Global Settings => Payment Setting => New

2. Configurations used Offline Payment:
    – Goto: Admin: Components => JaJobBoard => Global Settings => System Configuration => Payment => Default payment method = Offline Payment.

3. After a new Transaction created by Offline Payment method. Employers pay and money reaches bank account, You must set that Transation = Completed via Admin: Components => JaJobBoard => Job Board Manager => Transactions => Click on ID value column of selected Transaction => Edit => Tick vao Completed => Save.

Please check again and let me know for further help,

georgios Friend

The system give me the error: This file already exist. Please check again. when I try to install files (zip wirebank).

I can install manuelly this file?

Anonymous Moderator

<em>@georgios 179896 wrote:</em><blockquote>The system give me the error: This file already exist. Please check again. when I try to install files (zip wirebank).

I can install manuelly this file?</blockquote>

Hi Georgios,

The error coming from system “This file already exist. Please check again” means that this file is in system currently so that you can skip the first step to continue.

Please provide us your url, admin account to get a direct fix.

Let me know for any assistance.

cvat Friend

Hi,

When I am installing the offline payment file, I am getting this error.

“This File Is Incorrect Structure. Please Try Again.”

I am installing it at the “JA Job Board -> Global Settings -> Payment Setting”.

Please advise.

Regards,

cvat Friend

I have unzipped the file and try to install the wirebank.zip file and it said “This file already exist. Please check again.”

Please advise.

Regards,
    Ray

Anonymous Moderator

<em>@cvat 182310 wrote:</em><blockquote>I have unzipped the file and try to install the wirebank.zip file and it said “This file already exist. Please check again.”

Please advise.

Regards,
    Ray</blockquote>

Hi Ray,

Your issue is reported here: http://pm.joomlart.com/browse/JAJB-582

Please give us your URL, admin account, FTP and FTP account for a direct fix.

cvat Friend

Hi,

I hv PM it to you. Thanks.

Regards,
    Ray

Anonymous Moderator

Hi Cvat,

I already fixed the error for you.

Kindly check and get back to us for further assistance.

cvat Friend

Hi,

Thank you. But the problem is solved, but now there is another problem. The payment information does not show up when I select the wire transfer as the payment method, which means the users will not be able to see where to send the money to etc.

Please advise.

Regards,
    Ray

cvat Friend

Hi,

I have PM you our employer test account which will show the problem.

Regards,
    Ray

panbrian Friend

The payment information does not show up when I select the wire transfer as the payment method, which means the users will not be able to see where to send the money to etc.

Anonymous Moderator

<em>@cvat 182595 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi,

Thank you. But the problem is solved, but now there is another problem. The payment information does not show up when I select the wire transfer as the payment method, which means the users will not be able to see where to send the money to etc.

Please advise.

Regards,
    Ray</blockquote>

Hi there,

Our technical team is working on your issue. Kindly keep on hold and I will get back to you right after getting more information.

Really appreciate your great patience.

Anonymous Moderator

<em>@cvat 182595 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi,

Please advise.

Regards,
    Ray</blockquote>

Hi there,

Your issue has been solved. Kindly check and get back to us for further information.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

This topic contains 14 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous 14 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum