Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Greetings,

1. Why is the pathway hardcoded in JA Voice? Why is there not an option to turn it off in the config?

2. Can Joomlart please modify JA Voice so it works with Joomla’s default pathway?

Anonymous Moderator

Hi Guysmile,

1) Why is the pathway hardcoded in JA Voice? Why is there not an option to turn it off in the config?
    => We will consider this and try to give solution in the new releasing JV version 1.3.1:
    http://pm.joomlart.com/browse/JAVOICE-195

2. Can Joomlart please modify JA Voice so it works with Joomla’s default pathway?
    This function can not be implemented because JA Voice uses Ajax in order to submit database and change pathway.

Hope these answer your questions.

guysmiley Friend

#2 makes sense. I should have caught that one. Perhaps, though, you could provide an option for breadcrumb styling class in the backend (I have to hard code the breadcrumb to make it work with my template and these changes will be overwritten at each update).

Anonymous Moderator

Hi there,

Your additional comment has been updated to the above issue for further action

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous 14 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum