Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author

Hi all !
    Please download patch convert layout of corona from 2 columns ( body + right) to 3 columns layout ( left + body + right ) . download and extract it , then copy and overwrite it to your site.
    Note : this is patch for corona of joomla 1.5.x.

after convert layout of corona like image below :

starsasa Friend

Hi hainn,
    thanx for this patch.. but there is problem when view a content.. i allowed only left sidebar to content pages.. its apears on the top and covering whole page.. and then under the sidebar content item showing… please check whats the problem.. i try to edit css code but didnt get any solution..

starsasa Friend

now i allowed both sidebars to content page… so now content working in center… so there is problem with select one side bar… please help whats the problem…

Sherlock Friend

Hi starsasa !
    Please send url of your site !

starsasa Friend

PMed you…
    thanx

Sherlock Friend

Hi starsasa !
    thank you for report . i have updated patch for 3 columns layout , you can redownload it in first post or at here

svarmuza Friend

Greetings,
    Is this possible to do with ja_corona for joomla 1.0.xx
    Thank you,
    Sasa

starsasa Friend

thanx alot.. its working fine now…

brisk2008 Friend

<em>@starsasa 83668 wrote:</em><blockquote>thanx alot.. its working fine now…</blockquote>

Hi, I applied the path, it doesnt work. The body is now under left.

can you help me?

Sherlock Friend

Hi brisk2008 !
    Please send me url of your site, i will check it for you !

brisk2008 Friend

Thanks Hainn84. I have PMed you the URL.

Another problem is the top menus are gone if I display the component. On my site, if you select Forums, you will see the top menus are gone.

Thanks

brisk2008 Friend

Hi, Hainn84:

I have managed to get it kind of working. The layout seems to be right and the top menu show up now.

The problem now is I cannot display any articles. If you click on any article link you wil know what I am saying. If I use other templates, they work fine. The problem is only on this template.

Thanks

Sherlock Friend

hi brisk2008 !
    I have see it , may be all articles don’t have full text. they only have intro text so it cause the problem. Please check it again !

brisk2008 Friend

<em>@hainn84 90124 wrote:</em><blockquote>hi brisk2008 !
    I have see it , may be all articles don’t have full text. they only have intro text so it cause the problem. Please check it again !</blockquote>

No, it should NOT be the problem . Because these articles work fine in other templates. Anyways, I went ahead and added more stuff, still have the problem.

Check the about us article, I added lots of text, still same problem.

Please take a look!

Thanks

hidden80 Friend

hainn84, is it possible to keep this template as 2-column but swap the columns? I’d like to have the main menu at the left and the content at the right.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)

This topic contains 20 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Sherlock 12 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum