Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Can the userguide be updated?
    The code mentioned for the partners section is exactly the same code as the happy clients section.

Also in the userguide the screenshot of Portofolio is displayed as the front end appearance

I got a lot of difficulitys getting this template to work.

• TinyMCE deletes all the HTML codes. I got a clean joomla 3.1 installed on my site.
    • Then I preformed a manual install of this template. But I could not get it to look like the demo.
      It seems that TinyMCE deletes all the html code in a “special html”module.
      Yes, The administrator had the rights to enter HTML. Also the cleanup function of tinymce was disabled.
      Then I switched from TinyMCE to the other standard editor.
      Untill today I did’nt solve this issue. Temporary I got a workaround, I simply disabled TinyMCE and installed JCE.

• It could be better desribed when you need to insert a special html section or a ja popup module
    Ninja Lead Moderator

TinyMCE plugin on Joomla default removes all special html code but you can customize it from Prohibited Elements and Extended Valid Elements of Basic Option in TinyMCE plugin

There are some scripts you can put it into Extended Valid Elements

div,span,img

You can research more params about from internet:). Hope it helps you to solve it

98565 Friend

Thanks, for your help,
    I’m going to try your suggestions.
    I couldn’t find any information about these tags on the internet.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  98565 10 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum