Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

Hello Community,

I want to re-render less but still get this error:

parse error: failed at &:extend(.clearfix all); neverwinter-community.com/nwc/templates/ja_social_ii//less/extras/../../../../plugins/system/t3/base-bs3/bootstrap/less/mixins/grid.less on line 11 Es ist ein Fehler beim Kompilieren aufgetreten.

Do you have any idea why this is and what can I do?

Many thanks for your help.

Chris

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi,

What did you change on your site? It is a less plugins/system/t3/base-bs3/bootstrap/less/mixins/grid.less file from T3 framework.

You can make a backup version on your site and download new T3 System Plugin here and install it on your site

Regards

nexuz Friend

Hello and thanks for your help. I want to make some optical adjustments. Unfortunately I can not compile the files then. Because always comes this error message. Do you think that it works after the update then? Greetings Chris

Ninja Lead Moderator

Try to upgrade T3 framework on your site and let me know the result.

If you still need to help, you can send me Cpanel of your hosting via private reply. I will check it further.

nexuz Friend

Hello okay i try this later an give you a Info.

nexuz Friend

Hello

as you described, I have installed the new T3 Plugin. Unfortunately, I still have this error. Please help me. I want to customize colors, DIV, and other things like Forum. But if I can not compile the .less I see no result.

In Annex I to see the screenshots.

I need help quickly because otherwise I can not go on.

Thanks Chris

1. error_less_1
    2. error_less_2
    Ninja Lead Moderator

Have you solved the problem on your site? I check and see it’s working as well on your site here

navongol Friend

I have the same error

hapened when trying compile only one file "Compile less"

joomla 3.6.2
    uber 2.1.4
    t3 2.6.1

need help

Thanks Golan

Ninja Lead Moderator

@navongol: You need to make a backup version on your site and give me the URL of your site and admin login via private reply. I will help you check further.

jcreston Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    jcreston Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi,

I checked the backend of your site and saw it’s working as well here

Regards

jcreston Friend

Hello,

Here

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi,

I used the FTP account of your hosting (not use the template backend editor) and changed the /webroot/ROOT/templates/ja_healthcare/acm/features-intro/less/style.less file

from

.fa {
          color: rgba(0,0,0,1);

to

.fa {
          color: rgba(0,0,0,2);

and rebuild compile LESS to CSS and it’s working fine on your site

Regards

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

This topic contains 13 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 7 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum