Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

I just installed the template JATC Event 1.5 and the installation was just perfect.
    Then i deleted the “installation” file through FTP explorer.
    Now that i’m trying to go on my admin page or even view the website, i get this error message :

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ‘)’, expecting ‘(‘ in www/plugins/system/jat3/core/common.php on line 230

Please help, what happened ? What to do ?

Thank you

(i paid for a membership)

pavit Moderator

Hi olivercham

Could you post here a screenshot of your php version and php info ?

Thanks

olivercham Friend

Sorry i’m a real newbie, so please where can i find these php version and php info ?

pavit Moderator

Actually i can see only the website folder on your link so i think the installation is not correct

Please try to install the 1.7 version of the JA_Event template. so we can understand something better of your issue

olivercham Friend

I installed 1.7, everything went perfectly but when i started to work on the template in the admin part, when i change for example the background picture (bg.jpg) the change doesn’t occure i have to make some random manipulation with the CPanel (go default, then green, then default, then put CSS mode, then Mega mode) to see the new background picture displayed. Same thing for the menu on the left, i changed the 5 menu titles, but only the first 2 where changed and the 3 others didn’t so i think the 1.7 version is containing some bugs, right ?

pavit Moderator

“so i think the 1.7 version is containing some bugs, right ?”

Sorry but the 1.7 version of the template is installed on about thousands of web sites all around the world and there aren’t problems or such type of bugs

i think you have something wrong in your php configuration on your hosted space

PS

I cannot reach your site

As i suggested in the previous post try to install again the template with these steps

delete your actual installed site

delete your MYSql database

create a new database

Download again from Joomlart servers the Ja_Event template for Joomla 1.7 quickstart version

Install again all

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  pavit 12 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum