Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I would like to change the parallax from a simple rectangle to kind of slightly inclined to spice up the template a little, I included a picture to show the effect i want to get. I looked alot on forums and did not find nothing. If somebody could help it would be really great.

Thanks

1. parallax
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi Harafii,

You may need to use image editor like photoshop to have inclined image and replace existing one.

Ilyas Harafi Friend

Inclining the image will not really help, what i mean is how can i use a border to create that effect i am looking for. If I just incline the image its not going to get the effect i want because when you scroll the page moves but the image does’nt move so i would need to put image borders or css shapes as the top and bottom borders. Can anyone help on this.

Thanks

Saguaros Moderator

This is complicated process as it also requires customization in JS, I’m sorry for not being of much help.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 10 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum